We are looking for a:
Accountant – General / Cost
Location: Houston, TXApply Now
This position addresses tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including general ledger preparation, financial reporting, year-end auditing preparation and the support of budget and forecast activities; maintaining accounting practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely (monthly, quarterly and annually) financial statements; cost analysis duties.
- Prepare, examine, and or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Address general ledger analysis and preparation like record of assets, liabilities, profit & loss, tax liabilities and others.
- Prepare, examine and analyze fixed asset and cost accounting statements.
- Work within the Treasury Group to maintain knowledge of accounting principles, practices and procedures.
- Respond to Financial & Administrative Manager as assigned with accurate and timely work to facilitate his financial needs.
- Support budgets & forecast activities, to ensure a clean and timely year end auditing process.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to provide advice as needed.
- Maintenance of fix assets, monthly additions and depreciation calculation.
- Bachelor degree in accounting with 5 years experience
- CPA preferred
Courses/ Specific Knowledge / Languages
- EBS Oracle R12 (GL, FA and OPM)
- Good communication skills