We are looking for a:
Location: PlantApply Now
Mission of Position
- Responsible for technician tasks in the EHS department, with mostly environmental duties, for which you will receive training.
- These duties will include Overall Waste Management activities:
- Drum Shipments (Manifests, LDRs, BOL, Labels, Placards, Logistics, Coordination with Operations and Maintenance;
- Waste Sampling, COCs, Waste Profiling and updates on TCEQ STEERS; Coordination with Third-Party Lab & Waste Disposers; &
- Weekly Waste/ SPCC Inspections.
- Stormwater Management activities:
- Daily & Quarterly Inspections;
- Stormwater Sampling
- Coordination with Third Party Lab.
- Responsible for Chemical Tracking.
- Responsible for distributing Certified Agency Letters/ Reports, EHS Files, Compliance Wire Training Management, and Budget Tracking & Invoices & some SISDOX.
- Innovation and Customers
- Coordination with Third-Party Lab & Waste Disposers and consultants
- Carry out routine safety and environmental inspections to ensure compliance with regulatory and plant requirements.
- Operational Excellence
- Identifies potential safety hazards in operations and then report their findings to supervisors.
- Storm water Sampling, and observation checklist
- Financial Performance
- After problems are identified, the individual must develop strategies or a plan of action to safely deal with the problem
- Manage and optimize all process under your responsibility taking into consideration Quality, Legality and Food Safety (if applicable) and client needs on Oxiteno’s products and services.
- Guarantee all documentation under your responsibility updated and available for consulting
- carry out various awareness campaigns for promoting the culture of environmental health and safety
- 1-2 years of experience
- HS Diploma, or equivalent