We are looking for a:
Location: PasadenaApply Now
Mission of Position
- Mechanical Engineer is responsible for the effective production of sustainable, compliant, quality products by supporting the defined production process to ensure that the desired product yield is achieved by focusing on engineering, plant optimization, projects, and mechanical integrity.
- Utilize technical knowledge in the manufacturing process and equipment operation to optimize production processes, improve production safety and product quality, and reduce environmental impact.
- Record deviations, incidents, change control, and coordinate with Operations and Maintenance.
- Provide feedback to the Operations and Maintenance teams and assist in implementing changes for more efficient operation.
What success will look like in two years:
- Reduced equipment down time.
- Maintained mechanical integrity program.
- Reduced non-conformities.
- Projects under budget and on time.
- Innovation and Customers
- Support production to ensure equipment reliability
- Address deficiencies to meet on-time delivery of material
- Operational excellence
- Predictive maintenance to predict and increase MTBF
- Preventive maintenance to increase equipment reliability
- Financial performance
- Complete small capex projects assigned to self on time and on budget
- Manage and optimize all process under your responsibility taking into consideration Quality, Legality and Food Safety (if applicable) and client needs on Oxiteno’s products and services.
- Guarantee all documentation under your responsibility updated and available for consulting
- Direct and allocate resources within assigned plant projects
- Collaborate with other groups to complete assigned work
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering
Courses/ Specific Knowledge / Languages (for performing function)
- PSM, Various Types of Rotating Equipment, Small Capex Project Management