We are looking for a:
Location: OperationsApply Now
Mission of Position
- Responsibilities include inspecting and monitoring operating components and reporting plant status.
- Patrols area to inspect equipment for leaks, excessive vibration, abnormal noise, hazards, proper operation, and to record gauge readings.
- This position may be responsible for environmental sampling.
- Participation on emergency response crews is a requirement.
- This position may be designated according to equipment or system such as Board Operator, Outside Unit Operator, Lead Operator, etc.
- Ethoxylation and Ethylene Oxide handling experience is very strongly preferred.
- 1-3 years of manufacturing experience