Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this Oxiteno USA LLC (“Oxiteno) web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily view or download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Oxiteno’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Oxiteno’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Oxiteno at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Oxiteno’s web site are provided “as is”. Oxiteno makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of
merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Oxiteno does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Oxiteno or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Oxiteno’s Internet site, even if Oxiteno or an Oxiteno authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Oxiteno’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Oxiteno does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Oxiteno may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Oxiteno does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Oxiteno has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site, if any, and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Oxiteno of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Oxiteno’s web site shall be governed by the Laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions. The state courts in Houston, Harris County, Texas (or if there is exclusive federal jurisdiction, the United States district courts located therein) shall have exclusive jurisdiction and venue over any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement and the parties hereby consent and submit to the jurisdiction of such courts. EACH PARTY HEREBY WAIVES, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY OF ANY CLAIM, DEMAND, ACTION, OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING UNDER THIS AGREEMENT AND WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, EQUITY, OR OTHERWISE.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.